Are the fizzy soft drinks don’t please your taste buds anymore? Want a beverage so tasteful and healthy that can quench your thirst in one sip? Then, let us introduce you to one such beverage popularly known as Kombucha. The beverage is made by fermenting sweetened green or black tea with a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY). A kombucha manufacturer brews the incredible drink in multiple unique flavours that can intrigue you to the core.
Apart from its blissful taste, kombucha tea can be a worthy addition to your healthy diet regime. The drink provides tons of health benefits to the consumer, and that is why it is also known as a magical health elixir. The probiotic-rich, a little fizzy drink, will help you to enhance and maintain your overall health. You can easily find kombucha health drinks at health food stores and regular supermarkets to enjoy a sip filled with delight.
Health Benefits of Drinking Kombucha – A Tea from Heaven
- Good for the gut: The sugar and yeast in the tea make it a rich source of probiotics – the bacteria which is good for the gut. Having the right balance of these microbes in your gut helps with digestion, immunity, and balancing sugar in the blood. As per research, the probiotics also aid in the treatment of diarrhoea and ease irritable bowel syndrome.
- Helps fight bad bacteria: If you ever tasted kombucha, then you must have felt a slight vinegar flavour that it gets from acetic acid. The acid helps in fighting the bad bacteria that enter the human system when they eat.
- Reduces the risk of cancer: Drinking kombucha could help in reducing the risk of cancer. In research, it was found that kombucha has reduced the survival of cancer cells. The people who drink kombucha have a reduced risk of developing cancer.
- A perfect alternative to soda drinks: Drinking soda leads to diabetes, obesity, and other health problems. But if the craving strikes, then? It’s time that you replace your soda drinks with kombucha, a fizzy and flavourful drink that will keep your mind and body fresh and happy.
- No infection risk: When kombucha tea is fermented, it produces acetic acid that fights against a range of bacterias and kills bad microbes. Killing the microbes and bacterias way before the body absorbs them, help prevent infections.
- Make your skin glow: As drinking kombucha can boost the working of your digestive system, the improved gut health can be seen on your complexion. The probiotics in the drink can treat certain skin conditions like eczema and acne, and make your skin glow.
- Good for mental wellness: The probiotic-rich drink helps in lifting your mood, and its anti-inflammatory effect may help alleviate some symptoms of depression. Along with giving optimum satisfaction to your taste buds, the drink promotes positive mental health.
- Help to reduce your waistline: If you are looking for the best drink that can assist you in weight loss, then what can be better than kombucha. If made from green tea, the beverage can help you with your weight-related problems. Obese people can get a lot of benefits from this tea to bring their body back to shape.
- Heart health: By maintaining the level of cholesterol in the body, the tea helps to reduce the chances of heart disease. As cholesterol levels and heart disease are influenced by weight, diet, lifestyle, habits, and inflammation, the tea can have a significant effect on heart-related problems.
- Better liver health: Kombucha tea is a good source of antioxidants that can fight off the molecules which can damage the body cells. The drink also reduces toxins in the liver that decrease liver inflammations and promotes its overall health.
- Help manage type 2 diabetes: High blood pressure and insulin resistance are pushing people towards the risk of type 2 diabetes. By drinking kombucha, you can slow down the digestion of carbs, which in turn, will reduce the sugar levels in the blood.
By consuming kombucha tea in the right quantity, you can boost your mental as well as physical health. The awesome flavour of the tea will tempt you to have it daily, but make sure you are consuming it in a perfect quantity as too much of anything can be bad for you.