If you have ever done shopping in a health food store, you must have noticed Kombucha lining on the shelves of the beverage section. The probiotic-rich, fizzy drink can be a significant part of your health regime.
Introduced around 200 BC in China, the drink is popularly known as “Elixir of Health” due to its numerous health benefits. Whether it is about physical fitness or mental wellness, drinking kombucha tea can help you out.
In today’s hectic lifestyle, people have become more concerned about their health. They are exercising, eating right, and doing whatever it takes to keep their bodies in shape. One of the easiest ways to achieve an ideal level of wellness is through drinking kombucha. To find this health drink, you can Google search with “kombucha drink near me,” and a list of multiple health stores and supermarkets will pop up on your screen that provides the incredible drink.
It is considered as the best health drink in Delhi NCR, and every health enthusiast must be aware of the tons of health benefits the drink provides. Before moving on to learn about its health benefits, let us first have a look at what the drink contains and how it is made.
Kombucha – Ingredients and process
The basic ingredients used to make kombucha are sugar, green tea or black tea, and yeast. All these ingredients are mixed well and kept aside for a week or more. During that time, the fermentation process takes place and forms a film on the top of the liquid called SCOBY (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast). The same film can be used to ferment more kombucha.
You can add different fruit flavorings to the drink to make it more desirable to your taste buds. When you search for “kombucha drink near me,” you can find that the beverage is available in several fruit flavors that will make it even harder for you to handle your cravings. The drink is 100% natural and safe (when consumed in the right proportions).
The health benefits
Made using the fermentation process, kombucha tea includes lactic-acid bacteria and a perfect dose of B2 vitamins that can open the gateway to a healthy lifestyle for you. Here, we are mentioning the benefits that the drink provides to your health:
- Improves Digestion: Being a good source of probiotics, the drink soothes an upset stomach and promotes gut health. It controls the growth of harmful microorganisms and also boosts your body’s nutrients absorbing ability. This fizzy drink increases the count of good bacterias to aid digestive problems.
- Makes you energetic: Kombucha is a great source of B vitamins and iron that increases hemoglobin in the blood to enhance its oxygen level, thereby boosting your energy levels. This is the reason why the beverage is also known as pre and post-workout drink.
- Detoxifies the body: The drink is one of the best beverages when it comes to detoxifying your body. It contains bacterial acids and enzymes that remove every toxin from your body. Drinking kombucha will also help you to keep your body hydrated and improve your skin elasticity to make you look younger.
- Prevent ailments: Being a rich source of B vitamins, the beverage helps in decreasing the risk of various life-hazarding diseases, such as heart attacks & strokes, diabetes, certain types of cancer, and others. Kombucha tea also contains a small amount of alcohol that reduces stress and helps in lifting a person’s mood. The drink is good for people fighting depression owing to the presence of vitamin C in it, which reduces anxiety.
- Aids in weight loss: Kombucha tea is a good source of probiotics and acetic acids that helps in increasing the number of healthy microbes in the body. These microbes promote fat loss. By consuming the drink before meals, you can boost your metabolism level and shed the extra kilos off your body.
- Enhance memory power: The folic acid in the tea fights against neurodegenerative conditions in the brain and boosts memory. If you or anyone in your knowledge is suffering from epileptic seizures or Alzheimer’s disease, then kombucha can help to cure them.
- Prevent cell damage: The drink contains a high amount of antioxidants that protect your body from free radicals and thereby prevent cells from damage.
- Strengthen the immune system: The drink stimulates your immune system by increasing the number of good bacterias in your gut. By drinking kombucha daily, you can make the natural defenses of your body strong to keep your health in good shape.
- Provide relief from joint pain: The fermented tea contains glucosamine that builds and maintains cartilage in the body and eases joint pain to keeps your joints strong.
The Bottom Line
Kombucha is the best health drink in Delhi NCR that you can buy to keep your body and mind wellness at the top. Good health makes you enjoy every moment of your life to the fullest, and kombucha can help you move at the top of your health. If you, too, want to have all the health benefits mentioned above, then it’s worth that you give the drink a try. It, along with keeping you hale and hearty, also provides an amazing experience to your taste buds. It is a fabulous drink that you can consume at any time of the day, but make sure you are not guzzling it more than the appropriate amount as the same may have side effects too.